1) No Spam/Business advertising - All posts must be directly related to the relevant forum(s) and authorization must be obtained if the poster is connected to any business looking for any type of payment from other members either pay cash, cheque or online payments of any kind. Authorisation me be obtained if the service is in the best interests and an endorsed business unless they are in the Fan forums or General discussion such as "The Crack" with no monetary or Business interests or promotion for a business. If you are unsure if your post contains such content please contact an Administrator.
2) No obscenities or swearing . seriously you must keep the forums as clean as possible as we do have quite young members using the site.
3) Please keep your posts and content tidy and if you can't always call in on a regular basis, please ensure you have "notify of replies" in your profile on. Please keep your Private messages (PM) in box in order by deleting read messages, you can store up to 500 saved/sent and read messages at present, this may increase in the future. so don't allow it to fill up too much as it will block new message when the boxes are full
4) The more information you enter into your profile the better it is for you and any Members who may be your future hot contacts in the industry, also Industry Members who want to add/edit more than one profile, please keep them up to date. You can use the Management area to control the gigs/events for these profiles.
5) Your e-mail address remains hidden at all times but members that wish to contact you can still do this via an e-mail form or they can use a Private message (PM) which you can also choose to be notified of any awaiting messages on the site.
Posts and replies from all FANS, BANDS & the INDUSTRY which includes Venues, Promoters, Labels, Band Managers, Magazines and most other types in any related industry, which includes but not resticted toANY Business must contact us before placing any advertising which is looking for payment.
NOTE:NO EMAIL ADDRESSES in posts.
6) You can reply to News Items in the Forum. These will be linked from the News Article. If you do not agree with a members post you can post your opinion in a reply but Please NO "Slagging off" other members, the forums are not an area to take out any type of frustrations you may have.
7) Please respect the Moderators, if you do have cause to complain about any of the moderators or other members please contact the administrator.
8) ukbands.net cannot be held reasonable for any member breaking these rules that may cause you any loss or hardship of any kind. If it is reported we will be everything in our power to stop any further occurrences which may include Banning the users profile or deleting it along with any posts made.
9) Cheating is not allowed. If we find out that you are signing up just to cast 'false' votes on the chart, we are in our right to delete all the data which is linked with your account i.e. Votes, PM's, etc.
10) Activate your Account! Please be aware that all your data which is linked to your account will be deleted if you do not activate your account with 72 hours of registering.
11) ukbands.net will have the final decision on all posts made in the forums and in all cases of removal of any members in which is decided to be in the best interests of the site and it's members to do so.
Thank you for your loyalty to this site and don't forget to "at the very least" we ask you in return for your account here, to place a banner on your site from the Link2us page.
Have Fun and if you have any suggestions on how we can increase the support and level of service that we provide please contact the administrator, we will be glad to hear your feedback.
By viewing this website you, the user, are
considered to consent to the terms and conditions
mentioned below. ukbands.net reserves the
right to alter these terms in any way at any
time at our own discretion. It is the responsibility
of the user to refer and comply with these
The entirety of this website including, but
not limited to, the layout design, web graphics,
articles, photographs and recordings created
by ukbands.net are copyright to ukbands.net
and its creators and are protected by English,
European, International and other copyright
laws. Any material we use including but not
limited to the aforementioned is being used
upon receiving express permission from the
copyright holders. None of the content of
this website may be removed without permission
being obtained from us, unless otherwise stated.
Any opinions expressed on this website are
that of the author and not necessarily those
of ukbands.net or its staff. ukbands.net accepts
no responsibility for any losses, damages,
expenses, penalties or claims arising from
anything said on this website.
The user may download or copy material solely
for personal use but exclusively under the
agreement that the copyright remains maintained
by this website.
Unless prior consent has been obtained the
user may NOT link to any part this site except
for the homepage. If, for example, a band
wished to link to a specific review permission
must first be obtained.
All trademarks on this site belong to their
respective companies and may not be used without
ukbands.net cannot and will not guarantee
the quality, accuracy, reliability, relevance,
thoroughness or suitability for any given
purpose of the material on this website. We
will accept no responsibility for any losses,
damages, expenses, penalties or claims arising
from the use or misuse of this website or
from any unauthorised access or alterations
to the website.
ukbands.net makes no guarantee that this web
site will display correctly in all browsers
and with all computer systems and we are actually
quite aware that the inline frames used will
not display correctly in versions on Microsoft
Internet Explorer below 4 and versions of
Netscape Navigator other than 6.2.
The user accepts that ukbands.net can and
will accept no responsibility to the content
contained by sites directly or indirectly
linked to. ukbands.net can not and will not
be held liable for any loses, damages, injuries
or costs of any kind incurred by the user
upon leaving this website.
- 10. We can change these terms & conditions at anytime without the need to inform you (all site users)
Any personal information collected by ukbands.net
from the user through processes including
but not limited to competitions and sales
will be used solely for the purpose for which
they were collected and will not be retained
by ukbands.net nor redistributed to anyone
including but not limited to our associates.
Any contact details (postal or otherwise)
that are mentioned on this site are done so
with the express permission from the owner
in compliance with the Data Protection Act
To comply with internet law we must articulate
that the user must be over the age of thirteen
(13) in order to enter competitions that we
you have any queries or comments on the information
stated here please feel free to contact us.